9.10.2010

What does a perfect day look like for you?

I don't know about you, but I dream of days like this:
  • Waking up early (and rested) and enjoying a Starbucks hot chocolate or Peppermint Mocha out on the patio while enjoy some quite time with God in the crisp morning air
  • Getting all of my laundry done, sheets washed, home cleaned and everything left in order
  • Going for a long drive or bike ride with no destination or time constraint
  • Enjoy a nice lunch on a patio where I can journal and soak up everything around me
  • Go for a mani/pedi/full body massage
  • Visit the Arboretum where I can walk around in solitude, curl up on a blanket with a good book, and photograph God's beautiful creation
  • Meet up with my favorite girlfriends for a night of dinner and dancing
  • Soak in a long, hot bubble bath with a glass of wine
  • Curl up on the couch with one of my favorite chick flick movies until I can barely keep my eyes open
  • Crawl into my bed between clean sheets and drift off into dreamland

Sounds pretty dreamy, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment