6.01.2010

Memorial Day Weekend!

What a weekend! I started it off by celebrating my 31st birthday with some of my favorite girlfriends by watching the Sex & the City 2 movie and having some drinks out on the patio at Mi Cocina. It was definitely a fun reason to get dressed up and enjoy a night out on the town.

Then I woke up bright and early on Saturday morning and headed to East Texas to spend the long weekend with my family. It was jam packed, but a whole bunch of fun. We celebrated my birthday over some delicious steaks on Sunday and then Uncle Ray and Aunt Monica took us out on the lake in their barge. It was a beautiful day and Anslee's first time on the lake, and the combination made for some wonderful photo opps.

She took to the water like a little duck!

Yes...that is one very happy Gigi in the background. These two never cease to bring smiles to our faces. :)

Mason got his Grandaddy out on the tube with him and it was quite entertaining...I'm thinking Grandaddy probably can't move today!

This doesn't really need much of an explanation...pure happiness!

No comments:

Post a Comment